Cristine Klika, P.E.
Director of Transportation
As Director of Transportation, Cristine focuses on all aspects of transportation facilities design with a focus on project management and client satisfaction. Cris has over 36 years of experience, which includes Commissioner for the Indiana Department of Transportation, where she led an agency with an annual budget of $1 billion and a team of nearly 5,000 people, and Executive Director for the Indiana Development Finance Authority.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 1978
- Professional Engineer - Indiana
- Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers, 2001 - 2005 Board Chair for 2004
- Indiana State Transportation Workers Foundation Board Member
- Institute of Transportation Engineers