Director of Ohio Marketing
Ms. Hinton has more than 12 years’ experience in public affairs and marketing. Her background includes work in public, nonprofit and private sectors. Hinton previously served as statewide Director of the Ohio Governor’s Office for Women’s Initiatives and Outreach. She brings extensive knowledge in public outreach, development, strategy and communications. Hinton leads the Marketing and Business Development teams for DLZ Ohio.
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, University of Cincinnati
- Graduate Certificate, Women's Studies, University of Cincinnati
- International Women's Forum, Executive Committee, Ohio
- Board Member, State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist Board
- American Anthropological Association
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution