Our people are our best asset!
We offer employees a comprehensive benefits package as part of our total compensation philosophy. DLZ’s benefit package remains one of the most competitive in our industry and we review it regularly to ensure it addresses the ongoing needs of our employees. We support career enhancement and growth through mentoring, training, and tuition reimbursement programs. You will find that camaraderie develops as the result of a single purpose – to be the BEST!
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare insurance: three medical plans to choose from (all plans include dental & vision)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Wellness Program including Gym Reimbursement
- Holidays, including Employee Birthday Holiday
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP): enables you to accumulate capital ownership in DLZ, thus share in its future as you participate in building its future.
- Disability plans (Short- and Long-term)
- Life Insurance (basic, AD&D, family life)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work hours
- Business Travel Accident Plan
- Company-Provided Equipment
- Open Door Policy
- Team-Building Events
Issues of work-life balance are important to us. We understand the pressures of balancing professional and personal commitments. We offer programs and benefits that can assist employees with the challenges that impact their daily lives. In our annual employee survey, our employees placed our flexible work environment, their coworkers, and strong benefits amongst DLZ’s top qualities.
Other unique aspects of DLZ’s culture include Open Book Accounting, allowing all employees to be aware of the company’s overall financial performance; “One Company” approach To management for encouraging sharing of both resources and work across the company; Open Door Policy which creates a stronger connection between management and staff; Team-Building Events to enable the development of a common culture among all offices.