DLZ is pleased to rank #34 in Engineering News-Record’s (ENR) Top 100 Green Buildings Design Firms, joining a talented group of firms that collectively generated $5.37 billion in design revenue from projects in 2015 (“The 2016 Top 100 Green Buildings Design Firms,” 2016).
DLZ is proud to have LEED accredited professionals that design facilities utilizing LEED principles. Every DLZ design incorporates sustainable design principles for optimizing energy efficiency and environmental performance. Click here to see some of DLZ’s LEED certified projects.
Click here to see the complete list of ENR’s Top 100 Green Buildings Design Firms
Additional 2016 ENR rankings include:
- Design Firm of the Year
- #9 Top Midwest Design Firms
- #135 Top 500 Design Firms
- #35 Top 100 Construction Management for Fee and PM Firms
- #45 Top 50 Program Management Firms
- #167 Top 200 Environmental Firms