Rail and Transit
DLZ has performed work on a wide variety of renovation projects for many rail and transit agencies in the Midwest. We offer a broad range of capabilities and services to our clients, all with the use of experienced and registered personnel. Over the last 30 years, DLZ has developed a strong portfolio of transit projects and has successfully completed many projects throughout the United States.
DLZ team offers the qualifications and capabilities to best provide architect-engineer and construction management professional design services for rail and transit projects. We have dedicated project teams, with the support of necessary resources to perform all work in a timely and cost-effective manner. Key factors of our service include:
- DLZ’s depth and long history of experience with rail and transit facility construction and renovation projects.
- The experienced and qualified staff of design professionals in each design discipline. Our team includes architects, landscape architects, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers with many years of experience completing similar projects. Additionally, we have augmented KLH to provide MEP, fire protection, and IT services.
DLZ has provided Architectural/Engineering (A/E) consulting services for more than 50 transit projects at over 25 transit agencies.
DLZ is an experienced consultant with in-depth knowledge of transportation facility renovations, customer enhancement, ADA requirements, and design standards. Additionally, DLZ’s ADA expertise includes the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design and the Proposed Accessibility Guidelines for Pedestrian Facilities. We also specialize in capital improvement projects, planning, infrastructure, and new construction projects including bus, rail, multi-modal, and non-motorized infrastructure. Our knowledge of the funding process and mechanisms will supplement the technical design expertise of our architects and engineers.
- Professional Services
- Construction Management Services
- Landscape Architecture & Planning
- Materials Testing and Analytical Services
- Program Management
- Water Resources