We represent you
Design-Build combines design and construction into a single contract for one point of responsibility; often resulting in time and cost savings. This synergy makes this delivery method a preferred choice for many owners.
DLZ has vast experience as the lead designer on design-build projects. Furthermore, our multi-discipline team has provided professional services, including surveying, environmental, construction observation, and geotechnical engineering for some of the country’s largest design-build projects. We have partnered with some of the nation’s largest contractors to deliver some of the region’s largest infrastructure projects successfully.
By understanding design-build project delivery unique risks, complexity, budget, and schedule, we tailor our approach to meet your needs. Our team is backed by design-build experience in engineering and providing professional services to some of the region’s most challenging interstate highways, bridges, and roads. An example of current and past projects include
Design-Build Engineering Services
- I-69 Section 5 Reconstruction-Bloomington, Indiana
- Kennedy Interchange, Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges – Louisville, Kentucky
- I Move KY, I-265, I-64, I-71 Widening- Louisville, Kentucky
- Sherman-Minton Bridge- Louisville, Kentucky
- US-31 Connection & 1-94 Reconstruction- Berrien County, Michigan
- Ports of Indiana Railroad Bridge
- Kennedy Mile Bridge over Lake Herrington, Kentucky
- I-264 Shawnee Expressway- Louisville, Kentucky
- Small Country Bridges, Ohio
Design-Build Construction Support Services
- Columbus Crossroads-Columbus, Ohio
- Interstate 90 Design-Build Construction Inspection – Cleveland, Ohio
Our skilled, professional construction engineering and inspection staff members are your on-site representatives. We work to mitigate your risk and meet your project goals. As your “eyes and ears”, our staff members diligently work towards completing projects in strict accordance with approved contract documents.
Contact one of our team members today