DLZ assists communities, industries, and governments in safeguarding public health and the environment while promoting the sustainable reuse of natural resources. DLZ has been providing environmental consulting services to its clients for nearly four decades. Our teams include engineers, scientists, planners, and technicians with the expertise and training to provide cost-effective workable solutions to problems.
DLZ has successfully completed a wide range of environmental projects throughout the Midwest for federal, state, county, municipal, and private clients. These projects range from property acquisition due diligence to contaminant investigation and mitigation.
Thus, with this vast scope of expertise, DLZ’s environmental consulting services include:
- Hazardous material surveys, including asbestos, PCBs, universal wastes, organic contaminants, and other regulated chemicals/materials.
- Demolition and site redevelopment management services, including pre-demolition assessments of buildings for hazardous materials.
- PFAS investigations for soil, groundwater, surface water, and drinking water – PFAS (per- and polyfluorinated alkyl substances) are a class of emergent contaminants. DLZ can then assist with the development of plans to protect the public and/or contain or remediate the source of contamination.
- Investigation and also remediation of other environmental contaminants (fuel constituents, chlorinated solvents, PCBs, metals, and others) in groundwater and soil.
- Groundwater modeling.
- Environmental due diligence requirements.
- Wetland, ecological and water resource planning.
Our approach is to be not just reactive, but also proactive in our work. We highlight our diverse environmental consulting experience in our project profiles. So take a look at our work below. Like what you see? Then get in touch with us. We’d love to help you with your project.