Environmental Due Diligence
DLZ provides clients with a complete array of environmental due diligence services. These services include Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs), and Due Care Plans (in Michigan). These environmental due diligence services cover a wide variety of commercial, and industrial properties. In addition, we help clients evaluate properties before purchase or transfer and to protect them from future environmental liability.
DLZ CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments – Firstly, Phase I assessments evaluate the current and historical use of a property. It helps to identify potential environmental liabilities following ASTM standards that include All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI). Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are completed by environmental professionals who meet the requirements of the EPA’s AAI standard.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments – Then follows Phase II Environmental Site Assessments. Here, the focus is to confirm if Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) identified in a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment have impacted the subject property.
- Baseline Environmental Assessments (Michigan) – The BEA process provides a means of liability relief for a purchaser of contaminated property. DLZ has prepared numerous BEAs within Michigan to protect the new property owners while fostering the use of the property.
- Due Care Plans – Due Care Plans or compliance with Due Care is a vital plan to maintain accordance with the provisions established for owners of contaminated property.
- Professional Services
- Construction Management Services
- Landscape Architecture & Planning
- Materials Testing and Analytical Services
- Program Management
- Water Resources