As part of the Sevierville ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan (SETP) development, DLZ performed an evaluation of public and employee common use areas at 17 building facilities and 9 parks in the City of Sevierville.
The Sevierville ADA project is somewhat unique given the types of facilities owned or operated by the City that have programs within. This project included evaluating these facilities:
- Smokies Stadium, the home of the Chicago Cubs Class A affiliate
- Visitor Center
- Sevierville ADA Golf Course
- Fort Sanders Sevier Senior Center
- Sevierville Community Center
- Sevierville Convention Center
- East Tennessee State University at Sevierville
In addition to buildings and sites for the Sevierville ADA, DLZ also performed a review of facilities within the public right-of-way (ROW). This review included review of 49 miles of pedestrian access routes, 508 curb ramps, pedestrian pushbuttons at 32 intersections, and eight (8) blocks in the downtown with on-street parking. DLZ also reviewed the City’s policies and procedures and included the results of all self-evaluations within the SETP.