Andrew Lemberis, P.E.
Andy has significant project management, design and construction supervision experience in municipal storm water, wastewater and drinking water distribution/collection, pumping and treatment projects. Along with preparing construction specifications, drawings and construction cost estimates, he has also completed facilities needs assessments and treatability studies. He has also managed large Brownfield redevelopment projects with accelerated schedules. These projects have included coordination/management with other state and federal agencies and subconsultants.
- M.B.A., Indiana University South Bend
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Professional Engineer - Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, Pennsylvania
- Water Environment Federation
- American Waterworks Association