Gary D. Bowen, CCM
As the Director of Field Services, Gary focuses on Construction Management, Inspection and Testing services. He is responsible for overall client satisfaction and is actively involved in several of our large, complex construction projects. Gary has been with DLZ for over 17 years and has been instrumental in implementing a corporate Project Management Information System (PMIS) for construction. He has worked on nearly every type of public infrastructure construction including; highways, roadways, bridges, dam removals, waterway restoration, trenchless utility rehabilitation and traditional utility replacement.
- Master of Business Administration, Capital University
- Bachelor of Science Biology, Centre College
- Certified Construction Manager
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO)