Gary D. Bowen, CCM
Senior Vice President of Ohio Operations
As the Senior Vice President of Ohio Operations, Gary focuses on managing and growing the Ohio operations, which includes offices in Akron, Bellefontaine, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Logan, and Toledo and over 125 employees. Gary has been with DLZ for over 23 years and has been instrumental in growing DLZ’s Field Services Disciplines while assisting in the overall growth of the operation. Most recently, Mr. Bowen focused on managing the firm’s surveying and construction management, inspection and testing services in Ohio. He has worked on nearly every type of public infrastructure construction including; highways, roadways, bridges, dam removals, waterway restoration, trenchless utility rehabilitation and traditional utility replacement. He will continue to be actively engaged in managing projects and overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Master of Business Administration, Capital University
- Bachelor of Science Biology, Centre College
- Certified Construction Manager
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO)