Jamie North, PE
Mr. North has more than 16 years of experience on a variety of geotechnical and construction-related projects. His experience includes performing traditional geotechnical analyses in soil and rock including slope stability, bearing capacity, settlement, and preparing and conducting subsurface site explorations. His experience also includes construction management for many LPA projects, dam and reservoir assessments and investigations, oversight of field construction monitoring, as well as oversight of both laboratory and field-testing of construction materials.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Professional Engineer, Pennsylvania
- Professional Engineer, Ohio
- Professional Engineer, Michigan
- Professional Engineer, New Jersey
- Professional Engineer, New York