Jeffrey Coffey, P.E.
Director of Water Practice
Mr. Coffey serves as the Director of Water Practice at DLZ. His 26 years of professional engineering experience include more than six years with the Ohio EPA. He is an expert in the design of sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water distribution systems, and has specialized in the use of trenchless technologies. Mr. Coffey has served as a Project Manager and Lead Design Engineer on several large scale projects, with the largest exceeding $350 million in construction costs. His experience managing projects has involved sanitary/storm/combined sewer systems, tunnels, sewer rehabilitation, pump station and force main systems, wastewater treatment plants, water treatment and distribution, feasibility studies, general plans, and funding evaluations.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Professional Engineer - Ohio
- National Association of Sewer System Contractors (NASSCO)
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT)
- Underground Construction Association of Society of Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (UC of SME)