Kurt Schmiegel, P.E.
President, DLZ Industrial, LLC
Construction Services / Industrial
Kurt serves as President of DLZ’s Industrial Operation. His responsibilities include administrative management of the division and its professional staff and project coordination. His experience includes material quality assurance testing and as a concrete and soils inspector on various types of projects. He is also responsible for project engineering, coordination and scheduling for drainage and roadway projects at heavy industrial sites.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Professional Engineer - Indiana
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Association of Iron & Steel Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers