Laurie Johnson, P.E.
Transportation / Program Management
Laurie is a Vice President and Principal in charge of DLZ’s Indianapolis office. She is focused on marketing, business development, and client relations in the transportation, municipal, and program management markets. Additionally, Laurie provides highway and bridge engineering services to DLZ clients. Laurie’s additional background and experience includes serving as the Assistant County Engineer for St. Joseph County, Indiana. Laurie is a member of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Safety’s Peer to Peer Programs providing technical assistance in Local and Rural Road Safety Program and Road Safety Audits Program.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Professional Engineer - Indiana
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- FHWA Local and Rural Road Safety Peer to Peer Participant
- FHWA Road Safety Audit Peer to Peer Participant