Miguel (Mike) Trevino, P.E., C.P.E.
Survey / Transportation
Mike serves as a Vice President in DLZ’s Fort Wayne office. His experience includes project design and management of several facility engineering projects consisting of over 1.2 million S.F. of new building construction and over 1.5 million S.F. of existing building renovation. His experience also includes project management of several Federal, State and Local government pavement reconstruction projects. He has extensive experience with highway design, roadway alignments, reconstruction, widening, resurfacing, braces, drainage design, maintenance-of-traffic, right-of-way design, design study reports, permit applications, design exceptions, design calculations, quantity computation, special provisions, cost estimates and contract documents. Mr. Trevino has also served as Right-of-Way Engineer. His responsibilities included overseeing operations of right-of-way permit section for new water and sewer permits and construction inspection.
- B.S., Civil Engineering Technology, Purdue University
- A.A.S., Civil Engineering Technology, Purdue University
- Professional Engineer - Indiana, Ohio
- Real Estate Principal Broker - Indiana
- Fort Wayne Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Charter Member
- Community Development Corporation, Finance Committee
- Association for Facilities Engineering