Robert Kirkley, P.E., L.S.
President, DLZ Ohio, Inc.
Survey / Industrial / Transportation
Bob serves as the President of DLZ’s Ohio operations. In this role, he closely monitors the progress of all contracts, reviews scheduling, staffing requirements, and quality control measures, and provides quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) for many of the firm’s federal, state, municipal, educational and private sector projects. Bob brings significant project experience in the design and preparation of construction documents for urban roadway and highway designs, site development, residential subdivision engineering, right-of-way engineering and community development infrastructure improvement projects, high precision machinery surveying, materials testing, construction inspection and property surveying services. He is also experienced in reinforced concrete design of bridges.
- Masters, Business Administration, Indiana University South Bend
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- B.S., Land Surveying, Purdue University
- Professional Engineer - Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky
- Registered Land Surveyor: - Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Indiana Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- Michigan Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- Illinois Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- Kentucky Society of Professional Land Surveyors