Thomas G. Hessler, P.E., P.S.
Director of Water Practice
Mr. Hessler has more than 23 years of experience in the fields of environmental, civil and transportation engineering and construction administration. He has been involved in a variety of highway and public works projects as design engineer, construction administrator, and project manager.
As Director of Water Practice, Mr. Hessler is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the activities of DLZ’s Construction Inspectors for the Northern Ohio operation. Additional duties include client liaison, contract/proposal preparation, fee negotiations, project scheduling, and project management.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Akron
- Professional Engineer - Ohio
- Professional Surveyor - Ohio
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- American Water Works Association
- Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio