Tom Sisley, P.E.
Senior Vice President
Water-Clean Water / Construction Services
Tom serves as Senior Vice President and overseas Northeast Ohio client relations with a focus on the water sector. He is responsible for the day-today operations ensuring that contractual obligations are fulfilled and that work is progressing to the clients’ satisfaction. He regularly reviews schedules, staffing requirements, budgets, and quality control measures. Additionally, Tom performs project management and client coordination; client development in concert with DLZ’s marketing group; development of the firm’s resources including computer software; and formulation of office procedures and practices to effectively accomplish engineering/architectural design. Tom has an extensive background in wastewater facility planning, underground utility design, project management and construction management, including coordination between owners, contractors and engineers. He is experienced in working with the Corps of Engineers; Ohio Water Development Authority; and Ohio and U.S. Environmental Protection Agencies grant and loan programs.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Akron
- Professional Engineer - Ohio, Michigan
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT)
- Ohio Association of Consulting Engineers
- MORACE - Mideastern Ohio Region Association of Consulting Engineers - Board of Directors, Secretary/Treasurer 1987 to 1988, Vice President 1988 to 1989, President 1989 to 1990
- Water Environment Federation
- American Water Works Association