Vikram (Raj) Rajadhyaksha, P.E.
Chairman & CEO
Raj is the Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of DLZ Corporation. Raj is a recognized professional expert in the area of water resources development and control involving various types of control structures. He is well respected by his peers in the water resources engineering field as well as various local, state and federal government officials. His leadership and expertise have proven invaluable time and again to our clients in the planning and execution of projects associated with the development of water resources for a multitude of uses such as power generation, flood control, recreation, irrigation and domestic consumption. In addition to his management role for DLZ Corporation, Raj heads DLZ’s international joint venture, India Hydropower Development Company (IHDC), which manages hydropower facilities across India. Recently, Raj launched a new DLZ division, DLZ Hydrokinetic Company, to develop hydrokinetic turbines, for which he serves as the President.
- M.S., Geotechnical Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology
- Administrative and Financial Management Courses, The Ohio State University
- Professional Engineer - Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Maine, Tennessee, Mississippi, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Carolina
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Fellow National Society of Professional Engineers
- Burns Harbor
- Fort Wayne
- South Bend