Barry L. Lubow
Vice President & General Counsel
Barry serves as the General Counsel for DLZ. He has practiced law since 1983, and has been AV Peer Review rated by Martindale-Hubbell for more than twenty years. As a former equity partner at a leading law firm, Barry has in-depth knowledge of corporate law and its application in the architecture, engineering, and construction related industries.
- J.D., The Ohio State University College of Law, Summa cum laude.
- B.A., Political Science and International Studies, The American University, Cum laude
- Member of American, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, and Columbus Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), In-house Counsel Section
- American Bar Association (ABA), Forum on the Construction Industry, Litigation Section
- Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA), Corporate Counsel and Litigation Sections
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), Legal Counsel Forum